1. Compiling your Order: Once you have selected the Products you wish to order from the menu and provided the other required information, you will be given the opportunity to submit your Order by clicking or selecting the "proceed", "place my order" or similar button. It is important that you check all the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking or selecting this button; once you do so we will start processing your Order and errors cannot be corrected.
2. Amending or cancelling your Order: Once you have submitted your Order and your payment has been authorised, you will not be entitled to change or cancel your Order, nor will you be entitled to a refund.
3. Payment authorisation: Where any payment you make is not authorised, your Order will not be processed.
4. Processing your Order and Restaurant rejections: On receipt of your Order, we will notify you by email that your Order has been received.
5. Delivery of your Order: Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Red Fort are only estimates.
6. Payment methods: Payment for Orders must be made by an accepted credit or debit card through the Website or in cash at the point of delivery to you.
7. Card payments: If you pay by credit or debit card, you may be required to show the card at the time of delivery as proof of identification and so that we can check that the card conforms with the receipt data for the Order.
8. Rejected/Cancelled Orders: Because of standard banking procedures, once you have submitted an Order that you are paying for by credit or debit card and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will "ring-fence" the full amount of your Order. If your Order is subsequently rejected by the Red Fort or cancelled for any other reason, we will instead release the relevant amount back into your available balance. However, this may take between 3 to 5 working days (or longer, depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
9. Reservation of rights: Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved.
10.Information security: The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take the steps required by law to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
11. Allergy, dietary and other menu information: If you are in doubt about allergy warnings, contents of a dish or any other Menu Information, you must confirm with us before ordering.